Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on ChowHound and posted it for RecipeZaar's conversion tools. "Nuts and booze are a tried-and-true combination for any happy hour or cocktail party. Here the addition of rosemary and black pepper classes up the combo without getting too fussy. These nuts will last up to 10 days when stored in an airtight container at room temperature."
- 5 cups walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 350°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Place nuts on a baking sheet. Add remaining ingredients and mix with your hands to evenly coat.
- Bake until nuts are browned and toasted, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool on the baking sheet, transfer to a bowl, and serve.