Recipe by Kayne
Very easy to make. Not too quick, but not too much time involved, either. Just right for a weekend. Plus, they really are delicious. I found this in one of the Quick Cooking magazines.
Top Review by shadden2
Amazing! We have them at least once a week. Perfect side for any meat. I bake covered at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes and then uncover, sprinkle on more parmesan, and bake uncovered until golden brown. I have to make 2 batches-one for me that are 1/4 inch and one for my hubby who likes his 1/8 inch and extra crispy. My mandolin makes this recipe insanely easy.
- 1 lb small red potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13x 9x2-inch baking pan or casserole dish.
- Cut potatoes, unpeeled and uncooked, into 1/4-inch slices, then toss in plastic bag with oil.
- Single layer them in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining three ingredients.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until slices are cooked.