Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a Gourmet Game Day dish! Super easy & quick with a healthy twist.
Make and share this Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Lay out 6 tortillas on a table.
- Divide the Chavrie® up evenly among the tortillas and spread out to the edges.
- Drain the peppers and slice in 1/4 inch strips.
- Evenly distribute the roasted red peppers strips among the cheese on the tortillas.
- Top each with the remaining tortillas.
- Sauté the quesadillas in the butter or oil in a non stick pan until each side is golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Place on a towel to drain.
- Cut each quesadilla into six wedges and serve with your favorite salsa.