1/1 Photo of Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Quesadillas
Corrinne J's Note:
This is a Gourmet Game Day dish! Super easy & quick with a healthy twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out 6 tortillas on a table.
- 2Divide the Chavrie® up evenly among the tortillas and spread out to the edges.
- 3Drain the peppers and slice in 1/4 inch strips.
- 4Evenly distribute the roasted red peppers strips among the cheese on the tortillas.
- 5Top each with the remaining tortillas.
- 6Sauté the quesadillas in the butter or oil in a non stick pan until each side is golden brown and slightly crispy.
- 7Place on a towel to drain.
- 8Cut each quesadilla into six wedges and serve with your favorite salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.5
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 1449.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 17.3 g