Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is really good with boiled shrimp or fresh veggies. The longer it sits, the more intense the flavor becomes. The can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise, not Miracle Whip
- 1⁄3 cup capers, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, roasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons tony chachere's creole seasoning (or plain seasoned salt)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate the dip for 2 hours before serving, but the longer you allow it to sit, the more flavorful the dip becomes.