Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A mild, yet flavorful cheeseball with a great texture. I served this at a get together and it was GONE.
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- In a food processor puree, red pepper, cream cheese, Worcestershire, garlic and pepper. Stir in shredded monterey jack and red pepper flakes.
- Chop parsley and make into a pile.
- Scoop out cheese mixture in as much of a ball shape as possible onto the parsley pile.
- Press parsley around the ball and form as you go.
- This cheese ball is very soft, don't over handle.
- Scoop up with pancake turner and place on a plate.
- Serve with crackers.
This was a big hit! I was hoping to duplicate the flavor of a store-bought cheese ball with the red pepper flavor and this tasted even better! I added chopped pecans to the parsley. I thought this made a very large cheeseball if you are not having a large party. We had 6 people and barely ate half. I would make 2 small balls or just halve the recipe next time. Very good - thank you!