1/2 Photos of Roasted Red Onions
1 hr 15 mins
I adopted this recipe in September 2006, selecting it because I love healthy side dishes that add flavor to the plate. the original chef commented that the recipe is from Robert Del Grande.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, toss the onions with olive oil.
- 2Add the minced garlic, red chile flakes, fennel seeds, oregano and salt.
- 3Mix well to coat the onions.
- 4Transfer the mixture to a roasting pan just large enough to hold the onions in a single layer.
- 5Roast at 375F for 1 hour or until the onions are nicely caramelized.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Onions
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 295.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g