Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Oven roasted potatoes tossed in a tasty parsley pesto. Taken from Cooking Light.
Make and share this Roasted Potatoes With Parsley Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups potatoes, in 1 inch cubes (about 2 1/2 lbs)
- 4 cups fresh parsley leaves (fresh)
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup arugula (trimmed)
- 1⁄2 cup basil leaves (fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf (fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the potato on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray and ake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Place in a large bowl.
- To prepare parsley pesto, place parsley and remaining ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
- Add to potato; toss well to coat.