Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This side dish came about one day when preparing steaks and realized I didn't want the usual baked potato. I threw the ingredients together and it became a hit in our household. This side dish is easy to prepare and can easily be doubled for larger households. It also reheats fairly well for leftovers.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn, drained well
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Morton nature seasons seasoning blend
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a large casserole dish, mix Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion, green pepper and corn. Drizzle with oil and mix to vegetables to coat evenly. Sprinkle Morton Natures Seasons seasoning blend over top and mix to distribute evenly. Spread evenly over bottom of pan.
- 3. Place into oven and cook for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally so that all pieces get even browning. Serve with steak or other favorite meat.