Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for a special occasion.
- 10 small red potatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Place potatoes in a roasting pan. Pour oil over potatoes and sprinkle with pepper and herbs de Provence.
- Stir potatoes to coat all sides. Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour or until potatoes are fork tender. Stir occasionally while roasting.
This was a nice, easy recipe. I used olive oil instead of vegetable oil and cut the potatoes to shorten the cooking time. I will make these again.
This was an easy to make, flavorful accompaniment to Recipe #218292 218292. We don't keep vegetable oil on hand, so we subbed olive oil, which I prefer anyway. Otherwise, we followed ingredients/instructions as posted. I would definitely make this side again. Thanks!
Use olive oil!!! Its wonderful...