Great for a special occasion.
Make and share this Roasted Potatoes With Herbes De Provence recipe from Food.com.
- 10 small red potatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Place potatoes in a roasting pan. Pour oil over potatoes and sprinkle with pepper and herbs de Provence.
- Stir potatoes to coat all sides. Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour or until potatoes are fork tender. Stir occasionally while roasting.