Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very simple potatoes that are tastier than you would think. They soak up the liquid and absorb all the flavor. Good, no fuss side dish.
- 1⁄2 cup dijon-style mustard (such as Grey Poupon)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 8 medium potatoes, cut into chunks (about 3 pounds)
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Lightly grease 13 x 9 pan or shallow baking sheet.
- Toss potatoes with mixture.
- Bake at 425 for about 40 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
So yummy! My husband doesn't really like dijon mustard but gobbled these up anyway. I doubled the amount of garlic and seasoning and added s&p and they were great.
I combined this with another recipe and added a dash of balsamic vinegar, more garlic, kosher salt and some pepper--very good.
I too lowered the oven to 350F degrees and they were done at the same time as our pork chops, in one hour, I placed them around the pork chops for kinda of a one pan meal, they turned out great and we will make them again. Thanks for sharing.