Recipe by Kelly M.
Very simple potatoes that are tastier than you would think. They soak up the liquid and absorb all the flavor. Good, no fuss side dish.
- 1⁄2 cup dijon-style mustard (such as Grey Poupon)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 8 medium potatoes, cut into chunks (about 3 pounds)
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Lightly grease 13 x 9 pan or shallow baking sheet.
- Toss potatoes with mixture.
- Bake at 425 for about 40 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.