- 78.07 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-1/2-inch thick circles
- 354.88 ml Brussels sprouts, halved
- 946.36 ml Red Bliss potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch thick slices
- 3 medium parsnips, cut into 1-1/2-inch thick slices
- 236.59 ml sweet potato, cut into 1-1/2-inch thick slices
- 14.79 ml dried oregano
- 14.79 ml dried rosemary
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- 29.58 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease an 11" x 7" baking sheet with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the vegetables in the baking sheet and add the dried herbs, salt and pepper.
- Toss well, evenly coating all the vegetables with the seasonings and oil.
- Add more oil if the vegetables seem dry.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on a large baking sheet.
- Place on the middle rack in the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.