Recipe by DramaQueen14
I got this from my local CSA farmer. It's a great way to change up the everyday potato. I used red, blue, and gold potatoes...you decide!
- 2 -3 lbs potatoes, cubed small
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil (enough to coat)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves only, coarsely chopped
- coarse salt
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes in olive oil and a bit of salt. Pour onto large baking sheet coated with Pam in single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until potatoes soften.
- Lower oven temp to 350.
- Pour back into bowl, and toss along with garlic, rosemary, more salt and pepper. Make sure not to roast herbs for too long, or they will burn. Return to baking sheet.
- Roast for another 20 minutes or until potatoes are slightly browned and cooked through.