Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
great potato side dish
Make and share this Roasted Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Cut potatoes into bite size piecees, and place in tin foil.
- Drizzle on light olive oil then add salt, pepper, garlic (I like a garlic/herb mixture), and paprika.
- Wrap tin foil around mixture and seal.
- Place on top rack of bar-b-que at about 400 deg.
- F and bake for twenty minutes, the turn for another twenty minutes.
- A great side dish for any meat, chickem wings, etc.
I made these for a side dish for supper last night. They were great! It was a nice simple dish that did not take a lot of preparation - that's something I'm always looking for.