- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 4 red potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into bite size piecees, and place in tin foil.
- Drizzle on light olive oil then add salt, pepper, garlic (I like a garlic/herb mixture), and paprika.
- Wrap tin foil around mixture and seal.
- Place on top rack of bar-b-que at about 400 deg.
- F and bake for twenty minutes, the turn for another twenty minutes.
- A great side dish for any meat, chickem wings, etc.