Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a weight watcher recipe I found on the internet. It has 4 points per serving.
- 3 lbs small white potatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil or 2 teaspoons walnut oil
- 4 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 slices crisp cooked turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, minced
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Spread potatoes on a baking sheet and spray them with olive oil spray. Roast until brown and tender, about 25 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Season while hot, then cool to room temperature.
- While potatoes cook, pour walnut oil into a large nonstick sauté pan and warm over medium-low heat. Add shallots and garlic and sauté until very soft and beginning to brown. When shallots begin to stick, stir in vinegar a little at a time. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, bacon, shallot mixture and thyme. Season and serve.