Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great snack recipe that is well received by all. A lady I once worked with gave me this recipe.
- 1 lb pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place pecans on foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Combine other ingredients and pour over pecans.
- Stir well.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally during baking.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Store in air tight containers.
These didn't last long in my house, they were great!! I have this recipe marked to make again and give as gifts. Thanks for posting!
These were great and they were gone within minutes of putting them out. They are very easy to make as well. They are not spicy hot but well flavored. I will be using this recipe many times in the future. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2007.
This is a really a great snack which can also be highly addictive. In place of the ground black pepper, I opted to use cayenne. These are not hot, just well seasoned. A jar or bag of these would make a great gift. Thanks for sharing this recipe.