Adopted recipe, untried by me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500°F.
- 2Line a sided sheet pan with parchment paper.
- 3Halve peaches, remove pits and lay peaches cut-side-down on sheet pan; roast for 15 minutes.
- 4Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- 5Line 24 muffin cups with cupcake paper liners, or spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Beat together cake mix, egg whites, peach nectar and oil; divide batter among muffin cups Cut each peach in half again and set a peach quarter atop each cupcake, skin-side-up.
- 7Stir together sugar and nutmeg; sprinkle over cupcake tops.
- 8Bake until cupcakes are firm, about 12 minutes.
- 9Let cool completely before eating.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Peach Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 154.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g