Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy dish to prepare that looks and tastes great. Recipy can be easily increased, and amounts of seasonings can be changed to your prefrences.
- 2 lbs small white potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (not spicy)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne powder (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In bowl mix together oil and spices and herbs.
- wash and quarter potatoes.
- Put potatoes into oil mixture and toss to coat.
- When oven is heated, put potatoes onto a cookie sheet and pop into the oven, for about 25-30 minutes depending on your oven.
- Watch them in the last 10 minutes, they don't taste so good burnt.
- Potatoes are done when a fork easily goes into a large piece of potato, and skin is crispy.
My family and I LOVED this recipe! We did have to bake longer but we planned on that so not a big deal. Thanks for such a great recipe.
I roasted brand new season nugget potaoes for way longer than you said, about 50 minutes They still came out hard and flavorless. I suggest they should be (par)boiled and then flavored and roasted just like all the other nugget recipes
These little potatoe bites were packed with spicy flavor. I used red potatoes..My husband really liked these potatoes. Went well with our dinner of Puerto rican Pernil#115565,with sauce #31020 and Southern style baked beans #113542 and dessert#37143Dutch apple pie..I will be making these potatoes again..Thank U....