Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and sliced thin
- 3 -4 sprigs fresh thyme
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (optional)
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb medium shrimp, deveined and shells and tails removed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sprinkle lemon zest on the bottom of a glass or ceramic baking dish. Add thyme, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place in oven for 8 minutes.
- Add butter and garlic and stir until butter is melted. Add lemon slices and shrimp, stir well, and return to oven for 8 minutes. Serve over rice, pasta or couscous.