1/1 Photo of Roasted Green Beans With Mushrooms
This recipe is from the September 2006 issue of Cooking Light Magazine. It's a different way to cook green beans. The beans turn out tender with crisp browned edges; and the mushrooms, shallots and thyme are a lovely flavor accent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups cremini mushrooms, quartered (1 lb.)
- 1 cup shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon cooking spray (vegetable oil or olive oil)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Combine first four ingredients on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- 3Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with thyme and pepper and toss well to coat.
- 4Roast for 30 minutes or until beans are lightly browned.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and toss to combine.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Green Beans With Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.5
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 306.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: