Roasted Garlic-Pepper Green Beans
Try something new with tonight's green breans. This is a very easy side dish and a nice change from the traditional. Top with a sprinkle of breadcrumbs if desired! Also, I double the spices when cooking for my husband.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh trimmed green beans
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow casserole or gratin dish, or a jelly roll pan.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, at 450F until beans are tender and lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 18 more