1/1 Photo of Roasted Garlic Puree
1 hr 10 mins
This is so easy and you can add it to just about anything, especially homemade salad dressing. It only states that it Serves 4-6 wish I knew it in cups. If anyone makes this and would be kind enough to let me know how many cups/or ounces, I would really appreciate it. Thank you :) To have plenty for later use, double or triple the recipe. Pol Martin Cookbook.
My Private Note
- 1preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2wrap garlic cloves in aluminum foil package and cook for 1 hour in oven.
- 3remove cloves from foil and peel.
- 4puree garlic in food processor, add olive oil and blend until incorporated.
- 5store garlic puree in glass jar with tight-fitting lid.
- 7use in preparation of sauces or with meats.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Puree
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g