Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great taste, not a normal salad.
- 8 cups red potatoes, cubed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1 -3 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F Put potatoes on cookies sheet. Drizzle oil over top of potatoes, sprinkle garlic powder over potatoes. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes until cooked. cool completely.
- Mix together sour cream, Miracle Whip, bacon and green onion. Add to potatoes, stir well. Chill at least two hours.
I made a half batch of this last week, and it's delicious. I'm normally not a fan of potato salad...it's so bland. But the addition of garlic makes it something special. I will definitely be keeping this recipe !