Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Like garlic? Then you'll love this pizza!
- 1 (13 inch) pizza dough, uncooked
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch spinach, wilted
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- Prepare wilted spinach by first thoroughly washing and drying, removing stems, and then stir-frying until wilted. Prepare roasted garlic by skinning garlic, coating with olive oil, and baking covered for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Top dough crust with olive oil, spinach, feta cheese, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes. Bake in preheated 500° F oven on pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.