Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great spread to have around. Wonderful spread on thick toasted (or grilled) bread.
Make and share this Roasted Garlic Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut about a half inch off the top of the garlic bulb.
- Place the bulb in a small baking dish. Drizzle the top with the olive oil.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil, and bake for 1 hour.
- Set the butter out to soften as you put the garlic in the oven.
- When the garlic is done, let it cool enough to handle. You should be able to just squeeze the cloves out of the husk.
- Put the softened butter and the garlic cloves in a mixing bowl, and mix together until thoroughly integrated.
- To store, scrape the mixture onto a piece of parchment or wax paper, roll into a fat, sausage shaped log, and the twist the ends shut.
Hubby devoured an entire loaf of French Bread with this garlic butter. I used Whole Roasted Garlic for the roasted garlic and was looking for ways to use it. This was perfect. Thanks for a savory spread that makes everything better.