Roasted Broccoli Drizzled With Lemony-Garlic Butter
photo by KPD123
- Ready In:
- 1 lb broccoli floret
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- On a foil-lined cookie sheet, mix the broccoli with oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast at 475 degrees for 6-9 minutes, turning once.
- In the meantime, add garlic and lemon juice to melted butter.
- Pour mixture over broccoli.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe has been included in book#246531. This has to be one of the best broccoli recipes I've ever tried. Roasting the broccoli quickly made it tender-crisp, not soggy as it can sometimes get when boiling. And I liked putting the sauce on at the end, since garlic burns so easily, but it came out perfectly when cooked in the sauce. It's a wonderful dish and we all loved it!!