Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Use for my Twice-Baked Goat Cheese & Garlic Soufflé or mashed potatoes or any recipe that calls for roasted garlic!
- 2 heads garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Remove the outer layer of skin from the garlic heads and separate into cloves--leave peel on cloves.
- Place in shallow roasting dish and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Roast in the center of a 350°F oven, stirring occasionally, until cloves are soft--25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool.
Great method of roasting garlic. The wine added wonderful flavour!
Awesome and easy. I definitely approve of a shorter cooking time! :-)
Great recipe. The white wine is a great addition to the flavor or roasted garlic and adding a little salt brings out the flavors. This roasted garlic is Disco-riffic!