This is a very yummy dish using summer vegetables. Everyone I have served it too loves it.
Make and share this Roasted Cauliflower With Garlic & Red Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Line a cookie sheet with Aluminum foil.
- Set the oven at 450.
- Cut Cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- Cut garlic into chunks (don't mince it or it will burn).
- Cut red pepper into 1" squares.
- Put all the vegetables on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with spices, drizzle with oil. Use your hands to make sure all is coated lightly with oil.
- Bake for 20 min turn once at halftime.