1/1 Photo of Roasted Cauliflower With Garlic & Red Peppers
This is a very yummy dish using summer vegetables. Everyone I have served it too loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a cookie sheet with Aluminum foil.
- 2Set the oven at 450.
- 3Cut Cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- 4Cut garlic into chunks (don't mince it or it will burn).
- 5Cut red pepper into 1" squares.
- 6Put all the vegetables on cookie sheet.
- 7Sprinkle with spices, drizzle with oil. Use your hands to make sure all is coated lightly with oil.
- 8Bake for 20 min turn once at halftime.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cauliflower With Garlic & Red Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: