Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this in Cooking Light Magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious.
Make and share this Roasted Cauliflower With Fresh Herbs and Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 12 cups cauliflower florets (about 2 heads)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place cauliflower in large roasting pan or jelly roll pan. Drizzle with oil, toss well to coat.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, tarragon, and garlic. Bake 5 minutes.
- Combine cauliflower mixture, cheese and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, toss well to combine.