1/5 Photos of Roasted Cauliflower
This recipe was originally one of Martha Stewart's but I've adjusted it to make it more to my taste. This has become my DH's favorite vegetable recipe. In fact, we love it so much that the two of us usually pig out on the whole recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Trim head of cauliflower and cut into bite-sized florets.
- 3Dry cauliflower well.
- 4Drizzle with olive oil (you may need more than 2 T) then sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper, and chile powder.
- 5You can adjust seasonings according to your personal preferences.
- 6Toss cauliflower until seasonings are well distributed.
- 7Pour into a greased baking pan and bake for 20- 25 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- 8Cauliflower should be a dark, golden brown when baking is completed.
- 9Remove from oven and pour into a serving dish.
- 10Top with balsamic vinegar and toss well.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g