Simply Roasted Cauliflower
This is the most flavorful cauliflower. I find the taste amazingly mild and delicious and you cannot beat its simplicity. Goes with anything! Add more salt and pepper, to taste, after removing from the oven.
- Ready In:
- 1 head fresh cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and separate the cauliflower into flowerettes and dry.
- Toss with the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place in a small-medium baking pan with sides.
- Roast in the oven and toss every 15 minutes or so for 45 minutes or until browned on the edges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation