Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This came from closet cooking. I just love all the flavors. I do not have patience to cook the onions as long as they suggest.
- 1. Toss the butternut squash with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Roast the squash in a preheated 350F oven until tender, about 30-40 minutes and set aside.
- 3. Meanwhile, heat the oil and melt the butter in a pan.
- 4. Add the onion and cook on low until caramelized, about 40-60 minutes.
- 5. Add the garlic and saute for a few minutes and set aside.
- 6. Melt the butter in a pan and let it brown.
- 7. Add the sage leaves and saute until crispy, about 2-3 minutes.
- 8. Add everything to the pan and toss in the browned butter to coat and remove from heat when the gorgonzola starts to melt.