Recipe by V'nut-Beyond Redemption
I sometimes pair this with Roasted Herb Chicken.
Top Review by PanNan
I've never had butternut squash before and decided to choose a simple recipe for my first taste. After 30 minutes I added butter and let it melt, then I sprinkled on a little nutmeg, and some brown sugar. It carmelized so beautifully, was perfectly cooked, and tasted delicious.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, halve and seed the squash.
- Bake the squash halves at about 200 degrees centigrade.
- I normally overbake them (blisters appearing) as it caramelise it a little.
- Roast for about 20- 30 mins.
- When the squash is done, put as much margarine or butter you would like and enjoy!