1/5 Photos of Roasted Butternut Squash
V'nut-Beyond Redemption's Note:
I sometimes pair this with Roasted Herb Chicken.
My Private Note
- 1Wash, halve and seed the squash.
- 2Bake the squash halves at about 200 degrees centigrade.
- 3I normally overbake them (blisters appearing) as it caramelise it a little.
- 4Roast for about 20- 30 mins.
- 5When the squash is done, put as much margarine or butter you would like and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Butternut Squash
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g