1/1 Photo of Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Hazelnut Brown Butter
Roasting brings the best out of many vegetables, and Brussels sprouts are no exception. The browned butter and hazelnuts are wonderful with the roasted sprouts in this recipe, adapted from Eating Well (October/November 2006).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 450°F.
- 2Put butter on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until the butter is melted, browned and fragrant (4-5 minutes).
- 3Remove baking sheet from oven and toss Brussels sprouts and hazelnuts with the browned butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Return to oven and roast for 7 minutes; sprinkle with water, toss, and continue roasting until the sprouts are tender and lightly browned (another 7-9 minutes).
- 5Note: I used quite a bit more butter and added extra hazelnuts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Hazelnut Brown Butter
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 194.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g