Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a delicious way to prepare chicken with a bit of zing. Makes enough for 12, so you may want to halve the recipe!
- 8 lbs chicken parts (about 20 asst. pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place chicken on baking sheets.
- Stir together the honey and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and brush all over chicken pieces.
- In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over all sides of chicken.
- Cover the chicken tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 450*.
- Arrange chicken in 2 large roasting pans, skin side up.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes or until well browned and juices run clear.
I made this last night for dinner and got 5 stars from my husband. I used the recipe for 2lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast, but added a bit more cayenne because we love the heat. I put it all in a ziploc bag and marinated for 3 hours then baked it for 30 minutes at 350°. It came out perfect. Thank you.
Great! I recommend tenting the chicken with some foil about 15 minutes in. Delicious. Followed exactly except for that....and that was only because I didn't want it to burn on the top. Thanks!
This was great! Good spice! A keeper for sure.