Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a fantastic way to cook your pork roast, and the chutney is so tasty, Love It!!
Make and share this Roast Pork With Maple Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more
- oil, for potatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 lbs pork loin roast, center cut
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 medium potatoes, about 1 1/2 lb
Rhubarb Apple Chutney
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small apple, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch pepper
- Combine 1 tablespoons oil, garlic, thyme and a pinch each salt and pepper; rub all over the pork. Cook roast on greased grill over indirect heat until internal temperature reaches 155F on meat thermometer, about 1 1/2 hours.
- During the last 20 minutes of cooking, mix mustard with maple syrup and brush over roast. Meanwhile scrub potatoes; cut into wedges; toss with more oil, salt and pepper. Place in grill basket and cook over direct heat (beside roast) until tender, but crisp and golden, 30-40 minutes, shaking potatoes occasionally for even browning.
- Remove roast to carving board, cover with foil and let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- RHUBARB APPLE CHUTNEY:.
- In a non-reactive saucepan, combine rhubarb, onion, apple, sugar, vinegar, cumin, salt, thyme, dry mustard, and pepper, Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until rhubarb has softened but still has some texture, about 2 minutes. Let cool. Store in an airtight container, in refrigerator, for up to 2 weeks.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups.