Roast Pork W/ Celery Root and Carrots
- Cut a pocket between the fat and meat of the loin. Reserve the outside leaves of the leek. Chop the remainder and fry until softened in butter.
- Mix the cheese, bread crumbs, half the mustard, seasoning and leeks together. Place in the pocket, and secure joint with string.
- Mix the softened butter, remaining mustard, thyme and sage and rub into the pork. Pierce the loin and insert garlic slices.
- Place on a trivet in a roasting pan and cook in a preheated oven at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes, then at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
- Place the reserved leek leaves in a bowl of boiling water to soften for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Boil carrots and celery root until just tender.
- Drain the leeks and cut into narrow strips. Make bundles of carrots and celery root and tie with the leek strips.
- Remove the string from the roast and place on a warm dish.