1/3 Photos of Roast Duck Legs With Red Wine Sauce
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
You could try this recipe using a half leg of lamb - same amount of cooking time would be needed .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 190 C.
- 2Place duck legs in single layer in a roasting pan on a bed of rosemary sprigs and garlic cloves.
- 3Sprinkle them with salt and five spice powder.
- 4Roast for one hour.
- 5Meanwhile place wine and jelly in a pot and simmer on a low heat.
- 6Stir to dissolve jelly, simmer 5 minutes.
- 7Spoon off almost all the fat from duck.
- 8Pour wine mixture around duck.
- 9Roast further 15 minutes until sauce reduces.
Browse Our Top Duck Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Duck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Duck Legs With Red Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: