1/2 Photos of Roast Beef Sandwich With Green Chilies and Cheese
This is my original sandwich, and is still my favorite. It features sliced sour dough bread, sliced roast beef, whole Ortega chilies, med cheddar and pepper jack, and you must use very juicy ripe tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly toast sourdough in toaster. (This will keep the sandwich crisp).
- 2Lay the two slices of sourdough on a bread board, side by side.
- 3On one side, place cheddar cheese, Ortega chilies and roast beef.
- 4On other side, place Jack cheese, and tomato slices.
- 5Both sides are loaded from the bread up.
- 6Close Sandwich and cook in 1T butter on each side. Cook very slowly, so all fillings are warm and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Sandwich With Green Chilies and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 889.1
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.4 g
- Cholesterol 155.6 mg
- Sodium 1302.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 41.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: