Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A delicious cousin to corned beef hash.
Make and share this Roast Beef Hash recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the pot roast into 4 pieces and place inside a large crockpot.
- Dissolve the beef boullion granules in the 4 cups of water and then pour over the meat.
- Add the onions and garlic.
- Set the crockpot on low, cover it and let it cook for 6-8 hours.
- After the meat is cooked and falling apart, place it on a large platter and shred it using 2 two forks.
- Discard any visible fat.
- Mix the corn, potatoes, Worcestershire sauce and meat together into a hash.
- Place the hash in a large skillet, add 1 1/4 cups of the beef broth and cook on medium-high until the broth is fully absorbed (about 20 minutes).
- Season with salt, pepper and enjoy.
Wonderful hash and thoroughly enjoyed. I made it using the fresh versions of all the vegetables and 1 pound of leftover roast beef. Leftover pot roast NEVER tasted so good. Simple, easily made, homey comfort food.