Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
From the local supermarket where we are on holiday - they give a second recipe for left overs which I have posted at the end of the directions. Times are for the main first recipe.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place beef in roasting pan and cook in oven for 1 hour (for medium).
- Toss potatoes, pumpkin and garlic cloves in olive oil and add to the roasting pan after the beef has been cooking for 20 minutes.
- Remove beef from the pan and rest in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Add carrots and capsicum to the vegetables in the pan and return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once rested, thinly slice beef and serve with the roasted vegetables and steamed green vegetables.
- LEFT OVERS - Roast Beef Sandwich (serves 2, prep. time 10 minutes) - Mash 1/2 avocado with a squeeze of lemon juice and spread on a slice of bread, roll or wrap, thinly sliced leftover beef and baby spinach leaves and serve with tomato chutney.