Leftover Roast Beef Casserole
- Ready In:
- 2 cups leftover roast beef, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup au jus sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a sprayed or buttered casserole dish mix the roast beef, au jus, soup, cooked rice, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and milk.
- melt the butter. Add the bread crumbs to the butter and mix together.
- Spoon the topping over the roast beef mixture and add 1/2 cup of cheese over the topping.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
Join The Conversation