This six-ingredient sandwich is stuffed with lean roast beef from the deli and is topped with a peppercorn coleslaw and cucumbers. Taken from the "Quick, Healthy and Delicious Cooking" cookbook by BH&G.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl combine the coleslaw mix, salad dressing and onion.
- 2Cut pita rounds in half.
- 3Divide beef among pita halves.
- 4Add cucumber slices and about 1/4 cup of the coleslaw mixture to each pita half.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef and Peppercorn Pitas
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 180.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free peppercorn ranch dressing