Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 6 egg whites
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 58 Ritz crackers, rolled fine
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 packages Dream Whip, prepared according to package directions
- 1 package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Add rest of crust ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch greased pan.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Mix prepared dream whip, cream cheese and pineapple.
- Spread on cooled crust.
This is awesome. Who even cares about the fat!! It is a dessert!!! That is the whole point. Anyway, this is unique, rich, and awesome! You must try it!
I just can't believe how much fat is in this recipe. yuck!!!