Recipe by BlondieItaliana
I love these types of desserts. They are easy, delicious, and great for summer. This one comes from my girlfriend Doreen, but I think she used cool whip last time instead of of the dream whip. Also, you can make this with blueberry or apple pie fillings or whatever you like.
- 24 Ritz crackers (crushed to make crumbs)
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) boxdream whip whipped dessert topping mix (use 1 envelope from box & prepare per package directions)
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the crumbs in bottom of pie or serving dish (reserving a small bit for garnish).
- Cream together the sugar, cream cheese, milk and vanilla until light and set aside.
- Prepare the dream whip according to package directions and mix the dream whip with the sugar and cheese mixture. Place this on top of crumbs, Top this with the cherry pie filling and sprinkle with a little of the cracker crumbs.
- Chill then serve.