My ex's family makes a corn casserole as a holiday side dish that I have been trying to recreate for a few years. I obviously can't call to ask for the recipe and so this is the closest I've been able to get.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the Ritz crackers close to a powder consistency.
- 2Add the melted butter to crackers and mix with hands until crumbly.
- 3Spread half of cracker mixture on bottom of a square casserole dish, pressing down with fingers to make a crust.
- 4Heat creamed corn on stove until warm throughout.
- 5Add eggs and stir until combined.
- 6Mix flour with just enough milk to make a thick paste.
- 7Add flour paste to corn mixture.
- 8Stir well and heat throughout.
- 9Pour into casserole dish.
- 10Bake 30 minutes at 400 or until firm.
- 11Add remaining crackers to form a top crust and bake additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritz Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 670.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 6.4 g