Recipe by Maïté G.
Rich and creamy risotto.
Top Review by Rhiannon Deux
Wonderful recipe! Like another reviewer, I was a little alarmed with the very large pile of chopped peppers, but it is exactly the right amount when everything is cooked. There's not a single thing about this recipe I would change. Thank you so much for sharing it.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 red peppers, halved, deseeded and sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 500 g arborio rice
- 150 ml white wine
- 1 1⁄3 liters vegetable stock
- 175 g gorgonzola, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan. Cook the shallots for 4 min., add the peppers and thyme, cook for 3 minute.
- Add the rice, stirring well to coat all the grains. Season.
- In a separate pan, pour the wine into the stock and bring to a simmer. Ladle the stock little at a time into the rice, stirring constantly. Keep going until the rice is tender with just a bit of bite.
- Add gorgonzola, stir until heated through and just starting to melt. Season to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!