Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve warm drizzled with maple syrup, honey or melted butter.
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, cold
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- To make streusel topping, combine 1/2 cup all-purpose baking mix and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Using a pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the 2 cups all-purpose baking mix, pumpkin pie spice, pecans, carrots, raisings and sugar.
- Stir in milk, oil and egg.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 8-inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 30 minutes on a wire rack before serving.