Rise and Shine Coffee Cake
- To make streusel topping, combine 1/2 cup all-purpose baking mix and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Using a pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the 2 cups all-purpose baking mix, pumpkin pie spice, pecans, carrots, raisings and sugar.
- Stir in milk, oil and egg.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 8-inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 30 minutes on a wire rack before serving.