Recipe by CookingMonster
The kids love these because they have everything in them, and they go bananas over them.
Top Review by Tweezle
These are wonderful cookies! We made them and the kids love them. One thing we do is make a larger batch and freeze the cookies for later use. It's so easy to just pull one out of the freezer when you want a quick snack.
- 1 1⁄2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tablespoon corn syrup
- 4 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup smarties candies or 3⁄4 cup M&M'
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, cream peanut butter, brown and white sugars together.
- Beat in eggs.
- Mix in vanilla and syrop.
- Transfer to large container.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoons onto greased pan.
- Flatten with hands.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
- Overbaking them can make them hard.