- 1 cup dried cannellini beans
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 20 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the beans overnight.
- cook beans for 1 1/2 hours until most of the liquid is obsorbed.
- I large shallow pan heat oil and cook garlic 2 minutes, add tomatoes and basil and season with salt and pepper to taste and add beans.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta, drain and add to tomato/bean mixture-- toss to coat.